Name: Charlotte Perospero, Perospero
Origin: One Piece
Classification: Human, Member of the Big Mom Pirates, Minister of Candy, Paramecia Devil Fruit User
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, speed, durability, agility, endurance, ate the Pero Pero no Mi, a paramecia Devil Fruit that allows the user to create and manipulate candy
Weaknesses: Cannot swim and becomes immobilized if more than half of his body is covered in water, his candy is susceptible to heat, but this requires an absurd level of heat
Destructive Capacity: City level+ via powerscaling (noted as being one of the ''monsters'' of the Big Mom Pirates, his candy is capable of physically holding down the entire Vinsmoke family, is one of the oldest governing children of Big Mom and would be comparable or superior to her other children like Oven)
Range: Several hundred meters at least, likely several kilometers
Speed: Massively hypersonic+ (comparable to Law, swiftly spawned a Candy Wall in-between Big Mom and Capone's attack)
Durability: City level+ (survived a huge explosion set off by Pedro), city level+ with Candy Wall (its capable of stopping cannonball fire from Capone and a Gigant Pistol from Luffy)
Lifting Strength: Class G+ (physically superior to Pedro)
Striking Strength: Class PJ+ (physically unimpressed by Pedro as he was capable of easily subduing him and even gave him a fair warning about his abilities)
Stamina: Vastly superhuman+ (lost an arm and continued his assault on the Strawhats and co, he eventually tired himself out his Devil Fruit abilities drained him)
Standard Equipment: His cane
Intelligence: Skilled fighter, cunningly deceptive and manipulative
- Pero Pero no Mi (Lick Lick no Mi): This user is given the ability to create seemingly limitless amounts of candy and can manipulate it into anything the caster desires. The candy can be hardened giving it a superhuman level of durability and stopping power. The is also edible and with enough heat, can be melted.
- Candy Man: Perospero coats an opponent with candy, which will then slowly seep into their body. After three minutes, the candy will completely fill their insides and stop their breathing, killing them.
- Candy Escalator: Perospero waves his candy cane and conjures a massive spiraling candy escalator that works like a regular one.
- Candy Wave: Perospero binds a target with candy, immobilizing them.
- Candy Wall: Perospero creates a large wall of candy to block attacks.
- Candy Maiden: Perospero creates a giant iron maiden out of candy and attempts to trap his opponents inside of it.
- Candy Armor: Perospero protects himself from harm with candy, presumably by covering himself with it like an armor, considering the technique's name.
- Candy Sea Slug : Perospero creates a large blob of candy with two tentacles on the front (resembling a sea slug, hence the name) and uses it as a means of maritime transportation, moving it across the water and allowing people to simply walk on top of it
Notable OBD Victories:
Notable OBD Losses: